FRANKFORT, Ky. – Gov. Steve Beshear has made the following appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions:
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Nature lovers should be making plans for a unique Kentucky State Park tradition – Eagle Watch Weekends in January and February 2014.
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Artists with disabilities who are interested in participating in a traveling exhibit curated by the Kentucky Arts Council have until Oct. 25 to submit entries for consideration.
State may be forced to lay off workers if Washington impasse isn’t fixed soon
FRANKFORT, Ky.– A frustrated Gov. Steve Beshear has laid out the impacts of a prolonged federal government shutdown on the Commonwealth – a possibility that he said will have immediate and painful effects on millions of Kentuckians, many of them poor, elderly or young children. Funds for many critical programs will evaporate Nov. 1, and the state has limited recourse to remedy those losses.
Debbie Tinsley (center) and her husband Larry (left), of Glasgow, Ky., picked up the keys to her new 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS Coupe from Kentucky State Police Commissioner Rodney Brewer (right) at KSP headquarters in Frankfort on Sept. 30.
- Great Central U.S. ShakeOut Is Next Week
- Workshop to Address Communicating with Vulnerable Populations during Emergencies
- Nine Die On Kentucky Roadways Last Week
- More than $2 million in bridge repair projects awarded
- PSC Approves Kentucky Power Purchase of Biomass Energy - ecoPower plant in Hazard will produce electricity from wood