FRANKFORT, Ky. — A rising junior at one of Kentucky’s public or private high schools will win a $500 scholarship and a photo shoot at his or her school through the “Promote Your School” scholarship contest, sponsored by the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).
House Joint Resolution 129 sent to House Committee on Judiciary
FRANKFORT, Ky. - Representative Tim Moore, R-Elizabethtown has filed a bill urging Kentucky's Governor and Attorney General to appeal a recent ruling in federal court regarding recognition of same sex marriages from other states by the Commonwealth.
Hilton Garden Inn Airport - Louisville, Kentucky
MAINE - Synopsis In the late evening of October 14, 2013, U.S. Border Patrol Agent Christopher Talbert shot at a vehicle being operated by 16-year old Zachary Wittke of Eganville, Ontario.
The 2014 session of the Kentucky General Assembly has neared the half-way point, with 28 of the 60 days behind them. Approximately 700 bills and resolutions have been filed for consideration. This past week, several Chamber-supported measures advanced and other legislation of concern to business was introduced.
- Parts of state’s college planning guide now available in audio
- INVESTIGATORS LAUNCH NEW STRATEGY TO PATROL ONLINE MARKETPLACE FOR STOLEN PROPERTY
- Oversized load slowly moving through Kentucky
- Specially Adapted Housing Grants for Wounded Warriors and Disabled Veterans
- Secretary of State Grimes Opens Online Poll for Slogan Contest