Thursday, December 20, 2012 - The Kentucky Public Service Commission (PSC) today accepted a settlement granting revenue adjustments that increase the base electric rates for customers of Kentucky Utilities Co. (KU) and the base electric and natural gas rates for customers of Louisville Gas and Electric Co. (LG&E).
26 counties to receive funds
FRANKFORT, KY – Governor Steve Beshear today announced that approximately $2.1 million in grant funding has been awarded by the Kentucky Pride Fund for cleanup of 172 illegal dumps in 26 counties across the Commonwealth.
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Governor Steve Beshear today asked Kentuckians to observe a moment of silence Friday morning for the victims of last week’s school shooting in Newtown, Conn.
- Hand Signal from a Teenage Girl on Interstate 75 in Kentucky leads to Arrest and Indictment of a North Carolina Man
- Kentucky Governor issues Executive Order regarding COVID-19 Delta Variant
- Tennessee woman wanted for Methamphetamine Trafficking arrested during Complaint Investigation in Laurel County, Kentucky
- Ten Pounds of Methamphetamine with a Street Value of $453,000 Seized off I-70 in Missouri from a Kentucky Duo
- Arrest at disturbance complaint on Walmart property in southern Kentucky