FRANKFORT, KY – Attorney General Daniel Cameron joined a bi-partisan coalition of 18 attorneys general, urging President Biden to classify Fentanyl as a Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD).
MANCHESTER, KY (October 3, 2022) - Clay County Cooperative Extension Service upcoming programs for October, 2022.
U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) delivered the following remarks Tuesday on the Senate floor regarding the Electoral Count Act:
FRANKFORT, KY – Attorney General Daniel Cameron is reporting that action by his Special Prosecutions Unit has resulted in the indictment of a former Letcher County Deputy Sheriff for felony sex offenses, tampering with a prison monitoring device, and perjury.
WASHINGTON, DC – The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration announced this week the results of an enforcement operation that spanned from May to September and resulted in significant fentanyl seizures across the United States.
- Ten Educators Named to Kentucky Department of Education’s Teachers Advisory Council: Frankfort, Kentucky
- U.S. Congressman "Hal" Rogers of Kentucky voted for flawed Short-term Federal Bill
- NO TIME FOR POLITICS: California Deploys Personnel to Florida Following Hurricane Ian
- ADAMS: KENTUCKY SEEING SURGE IN VOTER REGISTRATION AFTER TWO YEARS OF FLATLINE
- Gray, Kentucky Man serving Sentence for Drug Charge escapes Custody in Madison County