Throughout the pandemic, staff at Addiction Recovery Care and other treatment centers throughout the Commonwealth have stepped up to continue delivering much needed care to individuals impacted by substance use.
FALLSTON, MD – A Harford County man was arrested and charged early Thursday morning after a Maryland State Police Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force investigation developed evidence supporting charges of distribution and possession of child pornography.
SOMERSET, KY ― The #FALLinlovewithTKW photo contest is underway to showcase the legendary fall colors of southern and eastern Kentucky.
Tina Korossy and Maria Kendrick
MOUNT STERLING, KY (Oct. 21, 2021) – Saint Joseph Mount Sterling has named DAISY Award and BEE Award winners for the most recent quarter. Tina Korossy, RN, Women’s Care, of Mount Sterling, received the DAISY Award for extraordinary patient care. Maria Kendrick, respiratory therapist, of Wellington in Menifee County, received the BEE Award for exceptional service.
FRANKFORT, KY – State lawmakers have finalized a calendar for the 2022 Regular Session with plans to convene the General Assembly on January 4 and adjourn April 14.
- Congressional Gold Medal Posthumously Awarded to an Eastern Kentucky WWII Hero
- Trump Media & Technology Group Announced
- Family Child Care Network of Kentucky
- ADAMS TO BESHEAR: DEFEND KENTUCKY’S ELECTION REFORM FROM CONGRESS
- Georgia Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Attempted Online Enticement of a Minor