FRANKFORT, KY – A Paris, Ky., man, Jalen Jones, 26, was sentenced on Thursday to 97 months in federal prison, by U.S. District Judge Gregory VanTatenhove, for distribution of fentanyl, carrying a firearm during a drug trafficking crime, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
LINN COUNTY, OR The Oregon State Police (OSP) is reporting that on Monday, January 2, 2023, at approximately 11:45 A.M., Oregon State Troopers responded to assist the Linn County Sheriffs’ Department, who was in pursuit of a vehicle.
MARION COUNTY, OR - The Oregon State Police (OSP) is reporting that on November 30, 2022, at approximately 10:20 P.M., OSP Troopers were in a short pursuit of an SUV that was driving recklessly on Interstate 5 southbound at milepost 253 around Jefferson, Oregon.
MULTNOMAH COUNTY, OR - On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at approximately 2:06 P.M., the Oregon State Police responded to a vehicle versus tree crash on Interstate 84, near milepost 40, in Multnomah County.
Officer Logan Medlock
UPDATED with photo of the accused.
LONDON, KY (October 30, 2022) - The London Police Department is reporting that London Police Officer Logan Medlock was killed early Sunday morning while on duty when his cruiser was hit by a suspected drunk driver.
- SECRETARY OF STATE ADAMS URGES KENTUCKY BUSINESS OWNERS TO REINSTATE ONLINE
- FATAL SINGLE VEHICLE CRASH ON INTERSTATE 5 IN DOUGLAS COUNTY, OREGON
- Suspect of Multiple Burglaries Attempts to Run Over Deputies During High-Speed Pursuit Before Being Captured in Polk County, Florida
- Suspicious Death Under Investigation in Worcester County, Maryland
- MULTI-VEHICLE FATALITY CRASH ON INTERSTATE 5 WITH EXTENDED CLOSURE IN LINN COUNTY, OREGON