FRANKFORT, KY – On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 Auditor Mike Harmon's office released the first volume of the Statewide Single Audit of Kentucky (SSWAK) for Fiscal Year 2020. The SSWAK contains 25 findings, half of them dealing with problems identified within the Office of Unemployment Insurance (OUI) and the Unemployment Insurance (UI) fund.
FRANKFORT, KY — On Thursday, February 4, 2021, the Kentucky Smart on Crime Coalition released the following statement after the Kentucky Senate Judiciary Committee advanced SB 84, dubbed “Dignity Bill Part 2” and sponsored by Senator Julie Raque Adams. The legislation is aimed at providing pregnant women in incarceration the necessary resources for a safe and health pregnancy.
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 - Light precipitation is expected to arrive early Wednesday, and could lead to a light glaze for some areas early. However, a better surge of precipitation is expected Wednesday evening through Thursday. Significant icing is expected, leading to power outages, tree damage, and treacherous travel. Now is the time to prepare!
Stock photo of trees which have fallen onto cars in a parking lot due to the extreme weight of the ice from an ice storm.
2:29 PM EST Tuesday, February 9, 2021 - Counties: Rockcastle, Jackson, Pulaski, Laurel, Floyd, Breathitt, Knott, Owsley, Perry, Clay, Leslie, Martin and Pike
DONALD J. TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
IN PROCEEDINGS BEFORE THE UNITED STATES SENATE (February 8, 2021) - IN RE: IMPEACHMENT OF FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP.
- Theft Suspect Apprehended in Laurel County, Kentucky Following a Foot Chase & Brief Scuffle
- Kentucky House Judiciary Committee Advances Bill Aimed at Realigning Felony Theft Threshold for First Time in Over a Decade
- Kentucky State Police Investigating an Officer Involved Shooting in Laurel County
- Kentucky Teachers' Retirement Bill Clears the House in Frankfort
- February, 2021 Programs for Clay County, Kentucky from the Cooperative Extension Service