Laurel County, Ky. - Sheriff John Root is reporting that Deputy Larry Parrott investigated an injury traffic crash which occurred on Barbourville Road (Ky 229), approximately 4 miles south of London on Tuesday afternoon May 26, 2015 at approximately 2:43 P.M.
(Wallins Creek, KY) May 26, 2015 – A single-vehicle collision on Highway 219 in Wallins has left one teen injured and a residence with damage. Kentucky State Police Post 10 received the call for assistance at 5:15 p.m.
The deadline for candidates to request a recanvass in the May 19 Primary Election has passed, Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes has announced.
Manchester, Ky. - MPD is reporting that on Monday, May 26, 2015 Manchester Police officers responded to Church St. Apts. to investigate a fight complaint.
(Monticello, KY.) – On Sunday, May 24, 2015, at approximately 4:12 AM Kentucky State Police Post 11, London was notified by the Wayne County 911 Center of a residential structure fire with three subjects located inside deceased at the Ridgewood trailer Court in Monticello.
Laurel County, Ky. - Sheriff John Root is reporting that Deputy Tommy Houston investigated a single vehicle non-injury traffic crash which occurred on Sunday afternoon May 24, 2015 at approximately 2 P.M, on Rocky Branch Road approximately 5 miles north of London.
- New State Police Cadets Report For Training - First group to live and train in new facility
- Subject in driver's seat with engine running and apparently passed out - Laurel County, KY
- KSP Conducts a Fire and Death Investigation in Estill County
- Attempting to enter courthouse in possession of marijuana - Laurel County, KY
- Kentucky State Police Telecommunications Academy Graduates Sixth Class