LEXINGTON, Ky. (April 27, 2017) — On April 26, 2017, at approximately 8:00 p.m., the Kentucky State Police Electronic Crime Branch, assisted by KSP Post 12-Frankfort, arrested Timothy M. Poynter II, 32, for prohibited use of electronic communication system to procure a minor/police officer re: sex offenses and possession of matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor.
Laurel County, KY - Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Deputy Rick Cloyd arrested two individuals on US 25 approximately 9 miles of London on Wednesday night April 26, 2017 at approximately 7:56 PM.
North Manchester Water Association
WCSD Press Release - The Whitley County Sheriff’s Department is thankful that deputies were able to rescue a local teacher from flood waters without any injuries.
LONDON, KY. (April 26, 2017) - At approximately 11:25 hours this date Laurel County work release Officer David Evans reported that an inmate (John Lewis D.O.B. 06/20/1974 of Falls Street, London KY) while performing duties at the London City Recycling Center had ran away from the work location.
- Police asking public's help concerning the theft of a vehicle from a Laurel County residence
- LSO Deputies locate large quantity of drugs and paraphernalia during arrest
- Injury Collision involving a Pedestrian and a CSX Train / Rockcastle County
- Vehicle complaint leads to pursuit, meth-related arrests - Whitley County
- Public Auction of Surplus and Confiscated Items Set for May 1