(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that seven people died in six separate crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Dec. 2 through Sunday, Dec. 8, 2013.
State public health officials are encouraging Kentuckians to get a flu vaccination during National Influenza Vaccination Week, Dec. 8-14, to reduce the spread of illness this holiday season.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The Kentucky Department of Parks will be holding a state surplus sale on Dec. 10 at E.P. “Tom” Sawyer Park in Louisville.
Bids maybe submitted anytime from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. the day of the sale.
Attorney General Conway has announced that he has appealed the October 7, 2013 decision of the Kentucky Public Service Commission allowing Kentucky Power Company to purchase a 50 percent interest in a West Virginia coal plant instead of retrofitting the Big Sandy facility in Louisa, Kentucky. The appeal to the Franklin Circuit Court seeks to vacate and set aside the Commission's findings on multiple legal grounds.
- Money Tips for Students, December 2013
- KSP Trooper Honored by Ky. Women’s Law Enforcement Network (KWLEN)
- Attorney General Conway Takes Action against Deceptive Health Insurance Websites
- Kentucky Motor Vehicle Exports Racing to a Record Year
- Attorney General Conway Encourages Parents to Monitor Children's Video Game Content