FRANKFORT, KY – The Office of Attorney General Daniel Cameron announced that the Kentucky Court of Appeals upheld the order fixing Brooks Houck's bail at $10 million.
Since 2008, McConnell has advocated for this state-of-the-art veterans medical facility; securing more than $1 billion in federal funding for the project’s construction.
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Earlier this week, Laurel Sheriffs Public Affairs Deputy Gilbert Acciardo participated at a "Career Fair Event" at North Laurel High School.
FRANKFORT, KY - Dependable Power First Kentucky on Monday, November 27th, 2023 announced the appointment of Katelyn Bunning as its new Executive Director.
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's K-9/shift Sgt. Gary Mehler along with shift Sgt. Travis Napier and London City Police Officer Coty Arnold arrested Forrester G. Neeley age 26 of London on Tuesday night November 28, 2023 at approximately 10:20 PM.
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Austyn Weddle arrested Logan Peters age 23 of East Bernstadt on Saturday evening November 25, 2023 at approximately 6:38 PM.
- December Education and Labor Cabinet In-person and Virtual Meetings for Kentucky
- Attorney General Daniel Cameron of Kentucky Announces Settlement with State Farm Insurance
- Double Fatality Head-on Crash on Eldorado Road in Dorchester County, Maryland
- FATAL CRASH ON INTERSTATE 84 IN MORROW COUNTY, OREGON
- Over 170 Kentucky State/Local Law Enforcement Officers Honored for Impaired Driving Enforcement during Ceremony in Lexington