CHARLESTON, WV – Governor Jim Justice announces that Omnis Sublimation Recovery Technologies (OSRT) will invest $60 million in Wyoming County and use their revolutionary technology to extract rare earth metals from coal waste impoundments.
Governor Henry McMaster
COLUMBIA, S.C. – In a new filing, Governor McMaster on Friday called upon the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina to protect the state’s right to partner with private faith-based foster care agencies that help place children in foster care in loving homes.
LONDON, KY – According to the Kentucky State Police, KSP Post 11, London has been contacted by concerned citizens regarding a phone scam in our area.
Op-Ed by Brent Willoughby
Clay County, KY (November 18, 2022) - Today is the Friday before Thanksgiving and I have found myself spending a lot of time thinking about the upcoming holidays. There is always a "generational divide" concerning certain issues and I often contemplate how things have changed during my lifetime as I'm sure many in each generation do. The biggest concern I have during the holiday season for people of all generations today, especially our youth, is the idea of entitlement.
Governor Ron DeSantis
TALLAHASSEE, FL (November 17, 2022) - Today, Governor Ron DeSantis announced continued record visitation to Florida in the third quarter of 2022. VISIT FLORIDA estimates that Florida welcomed 35.1 million visitors between July and September 2022, marking a 6.9 percent increase from Q3 2021, and the fifth consecutive quarter of overall visitation surpassing pre-pandemic levels.
National News (November 17, 2022) – The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) held its latest National Prescription Take Back Day on October 29, 2022, and communities across the country demonstrated their continued support for the DEA’s bi-annual event.
- REPORT: Manchester Man among 22 People identified and Arrested during “Operation Octoberfest 2022" Drug Investigations in Laurel County, Kentucky
- McConnell Welcomes New Senators-Elect: "A High Bar"
- New Year's Celebration Canceled? Attorney General Daniel Cameron Suggests Opposition to Executive Orders Favoring Medical Cannabis in Kentucky
- Happy New Year? Executive Order Takes Effect January 1st, 2023, to Allow Certain Kentuckians to Possess and Use Medical Cannabis
- A 9-1-1 Phone Call Concerning One Month Old Child at Hospital E.R. Leads to Arrest in Lebanon, Kentucky