LOUDON COUNTY, TN – A man whose remains were found in 1985 in Loudon County has been identified as a result of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Unidentified Human Remains DNA Initiative.
MANCHESTER, KY - The Manchester Police Department (MPD) is reporting that: In celebration of National Child Passenger Safety Week, MPD Chief, Jeff Couch and Assistant Chief, Antonio Dodson partnered with Dreama Wright, Highway Safety Coordinator of the Cumberland Valley Area Development District (CVADD) for a "Child Passenger Safety Check" event.
FRANKFORT, KY — The U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Kentucky is reporting that: A Lexington man, John M. Hoskins, III, 33, was sentenced to 120 months in federal prison on Wednesday, by U.S. District Judge Gregory Van Tatenhove, for multiple counts of distributing 50 grams or more of methamphetamine and one count of carrying a firearm during and in relation to a drug trafficking crime.
CAMPBELLSBURG, KY – Accordig to the Kentucky State Police (KSP): On Saturday, September 16, 2023 a KSP Post 5 trooper attempted to conduct a traffic stop at approximately 3:30 P.M. on a vehicle traveling south on Interstate 71 near the 21 mile marker in Oldham County.
JACKSON COUNTY, OR - On Monday, September 18, 2023, at approximately 11:38 P.M., the Oregon State Police responded to a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 5, near milepost 44, in Jackson County.
COLUMBIA COUNTY, OR - The Oregon State Police Fish & Wildlife Division is asking for the public's help to identify a person of interest related to a Roosevelt Bull Elk that was unlawfully shot and left to waste on September 13, 2023.
- Whitley County, Kentucky Man Sentenced to 162 Months for Armed Methamphetamine Trafficking
- Fayette County, Kentucky Man Sentenced to 240 Months for Armed Drug Trafficking and Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- ARRESTED: Theft Suspect Taken into Custody in Clay County, Kentucky
- SECRETARY OF STATE ADAMS CELEBRATES NATIONAL VOTER REGISTRATION DAY - ENCOURAGES KENTUCKIANS TO REGISTER TO VOTE, CHECK REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Shoes 4 the Soul hosted by Appalachian Ministries at University of the Cumberlands in Whitley County, Kentucky provides Shoes, Essentials to 600 Children