LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: An East Bernstadt man is currently the "Sheriff's Most Wanted" in Laurel County and is being sought by the Laurel County Sheriff's Office.
LENARDTOWN, MD - On 11/17/2023, TFC Pope responded to Pegg Road, Lexington Park, MD to assist the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office with a wanted subject who fled from them.
LEXINGTON, KY – According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Kentucky: Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Inc. (“ARH”), a hospital system based in eastern Kentucky, and one of its cardiologists have agreed to collectively pay the United States $3,033,861.92 to settle civil allegations that they submitted, or caused the submission of, improper claims to Medicare and Kentucky Medicaid for non-covered services.
WILLIAMSBURG, KY– On Tuesday, November 28, 2023, The Kentucky State Police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement responded to a fatal crash located on KY-92 East in Whitley County, Kentucky.
JACKSON COUNTY, OR - On Saturday, November 25, 2023, at 2:39 p.m., the Oregon State Police responded to a vehicle versus motorcycle crash on Hwy 99, at the intersection with Elk St, in Jackson County.
SOMERSET, KY - According to the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office: In August of 2023, Samuel Baker was released from the Pulaski County Detention Center, and placed on house arrest with an ankle monitor. Baker was awaiting trial in Pulaski County Circuit Court to begin on December 5, 2023. The charges in that case include Murder 1st Degree, Burglary 1st Degree, Convicted Felon in Possession of a Handgun, and Persistent Felony Offender.
- SHERIFF'S OFFICE INVESTIGATING NEW PHONE SCAM THAT'S SURFACED IN LAUREL COUNTY, KENTUCKY
- Bloody Knife and Blood on Residence Step at Scene of Complaint near London, KY, Suspect Arrested at St. Joseph Hospital after Investigation
- Former Virginia Police Officer Sentenced for Sexually Assaulting Minor
- Laurel County Sheriffs Office in London, Kentucky Announces OPERATION POLAR EXPRESS 2023 Toy Drive
- Counterfeit Money Being Passed in Southeast Kentucky, Businesses Beware, Pictured is a Phony Bill Found in a Bank Deposit in Manchester