Peoria, AZ - The Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZDPS) is reporting that on Saturday, November 19, 2022, at approximately 11:36 pm, AZDPS dispatchers received multiple calls reporting a wrong-way driver traveling southbound in the northbound lanes of State Route 303 near milepost 135.
Health plans show support for innovative, pharmacist-led care with $50,000 Grant
Frankfort, KY – The first pharmacist-led colorectal cancer screening via a non-invasive stool-based test in the nation recently occurred at Capital Pharmacy & Medical Equipment in Frankfort, Kentucky.
PUBLIC SAFETY ALERT
WASHINGTON, DC (November 22, 2022) – The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is alerting the public of a sharp nationwide increase in the lethality of fentanyl-laced fake prescription pills.
WHITLEY CITY, KY - In a press release dated November 19, 2022, the Kentucky State Police reported that Post 11, London responded to a fatal crash involving a pedestrian that occurred just after 7:00 P.M. yesterday.
LANE COUNTY, OR (November 21, 2022) - On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at approximately 6:09 PM, Oregon State Police Troopers and emergency personnel responded to a two-vehicle crash on Highway 58, 25 miles east of Oakridge at milepost 61.
Lakeland, FL (November 20, 2022) - The Polk County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) responded to a 9-1-1 call this morning at approximately 8:11 AM to a north Lakeland neighborhood (Plantation Ridge development) about an arsonist who was throwing a "Molotov cocktail"-type incendiary weapon at a residence.
- Extraction Techniques for Rare Earth Metals in Coal Waste Highlighted in Announcement by Governor Jim Justice: Charlestown, West Virginia
- Columbia, South Carolina: Governor Henry McMaster Fights Attempt to Shutter Faith-Based Foster Agencies
- SCAMS: Kentucky State Police Provide "Top 10 Tip-offs to a Rip-off"
- Clay County, Kentucky: Has a "Sense of Entitlement" Overcome Thanksgiving? Op-Ed
- Tallahassee, Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces that Tourism Continues to Grow in The Sunshine State