MORROW COUNTY, OR - On Tuesday, November 28, 2023, at 5:02 a.m., the Oregon State Police responded to a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 84, near milepost 168, in Morrow County.
FRANKFORT, KY – Today, Wednesday, November 29, 2023 more than 170 Kentucky state and local law enforcement officers were honored for extraordinary efforts to protect motorists from impaired drivers, in keeping with Gov. Andy Beshear’s high priority on highway safety.
COOS COUNTY, OR - On Monday, November 27, 2023, at 11:35 a.m., the Oregon State Police responded to a two-vehicle crash on Hwy 101, near milepost 226, in Coos County.
LEXINGTON, KY— The U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Kentucky is reporting that: A Denver man, Joshua Cook, 27, was sentenced to 100 months in federal prison on Tuesday, by U.S. District Judge Karen K. Caldwell, following his convictions for conspiracy to distribute drugs and conspiracy to launder the proceeds of drug trafficking.
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Accident Reconstructionist Deputy Brad Mink is investigating a two vehicle single traffic fatality which occurred on KY 192 approximately 4 miles west of London on Tuesday night November 28, 2023 at approximately 10:17 PM.
- EAST BERNSTADT, KENTUCKY MAN IS "SHERIFF'S MOST WANTED" IN LAUREL COUNTY KENTUCKY
- Leonardtown, Maryland MSP Weekly Press Release for Tuesday, November 28, 2023
- Eastern Kentucky Hospital System and Cardiologist Agree to Collectively Pay More Than $3 Million to Resolve Civil Liability for Improper Healthcare Billings
- FATAL COLLISION ON KY-92 EAST IN WHITLEY COUNTY, KY
- FATAL CRASH ON HWY 99 IN JACKSON COUNTY, OREGON