FRANKFORT, Ky. (March 16, 2023) – Unemployment rates fell in 79 counties between January 2022 and January 2023, rose in 28, and stayed the same in 13 counties, according to the Kentucky Center for Statistics (KYSTATS), an agency of the Kentucky Education and Labor Cabinet.
BOND QUADRUPLED FOR WHITLEY COUNTY, KENTUCKY MAN ACCUSED OF THE FEBRUARY MURDER OF A THREE YEAR-OLD VICTIM
WOODBINE, KY – The Kentucky State Police is reporting that on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 5:30 PM, KSP Post 11, London was contacted by the Whitley County Sheriff’s Office requesting assistance with a death investigation involving a 3-year-old child in the Woodbine community of Whitley County
MOREHEAD, KY – Kentucky State Police, Post 8 Morehead announces the final traffic and criminal activity report for February 2023.
PRINCETON, KY – The Kentucky State Police is reporting that on Friday, March 10, 2023 at 12:14 P.M. the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Department requested KSP Post 2, Nortonville to investigate a fatal collision on U.S. 62 west of Princeton.
WILLIAMSBURG, KY – The Plaster Graduate School of Business at University of the Cumberlands is now offering an online blockchain certificate program, designed to help business professionals understand high-tech transactional tools through a business lens.
CAPTURED: WANTED IDENTITY THEFT SUSPECT WHOSE CRIMES HAVE IMPACTED VICTIMS IN OREGON AND ACROSS THE UNITED STATES
MULTNOMAH COUNTY, OR - The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is reporting that Justin Ray Jones, 31, was taken into custody in Clark County, Washington on Thursday, March 9, 2023.
- Kentucky Attorney General Warns of Possible Construction, Repair Scams Following Severe Storms
- Kentucky State Police Charges Caldwell County Man with Child Sexual Exploitation Offenses
- Arrest at Complaint Scene inside a Business off Old KY 30 in Laurel County
- Fatal Crash on Interstate 95 in Prince George’s County, Maryland
- MANCHESTER, KENTUCKY MAN CHARGED AFTER POLICE LOCATE STOLEN ITEMS DURING TRAFFIC STOP