Candidates who wish to run for office in Kentucky next year may begin filing, reports Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes. Seventy candidates filed to run when the filing window for the 2014 election opened on Wednesday, Nov. 6.
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway has announced that Kentucky has settled Medicaid claims against Pharmaceutical Giant Johnson and Johnson (J&J) and its subsidiaries Johnson and Johnson Health Care Systems and Jansen Pharmaceuticals. The Medicaid claims arose from allegations that J&J paid kickbacks to Omnicare Inc., the nation's largest pharmacy specializing in dispensing drugs to nursing home patients.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that 15 people died as the result of injuries sustained in 12 motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Oct. 28 through Sunday, Nov. 3.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Nov. 4, 2013) – Six Kentucky public librarians have been accepted into the Lunar and Planetary Institute’s Explore! space training program, which accepted 40 applicants from across the United States. The program will be held Nov. 15-16.
Students should be aware of their credit report
Students should be aware that they are building a credit report whenever they take out a loan, even a student loan, according to the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).
- Montgomery County Selected as a HeartSafe Community
- Operation Black Friday: KSP Arrests 479 in Largest Drug Round-Up in Agency History
- J. Graham Brown School junior wins scholarship, photo shoot
- Franklin County Grand Jury Indicts Husband and Wife on Welfare Fraud Charges
- More than 9,000 pounds of medications collected in Kentucky during National Take Back Day