Attorney General Jack Conway, backed by 23 of his colleagues, is again calling on Urban Outfitters to stop selling pint glasses, shot glasses and flasks made to look like prescription pill bottles.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that six people died in six separate crashes on Kentucky's roadways during the official Memorial Day holiday period, which began at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, May 24 and ended at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, May 27.
Laurel County, KY- Laurel County Sheriff John Root reports that he and his deputies support the "Click it or Ticket " campaign designed to help save lives, and prevent serious injury in traffic crashes. This past week, and especially this Memorial Day Weekend, Laurel County Sheriff's Deputies have been out in full force patrolling Laurel County roads, and also conducting Traffic Safety Checkpoints all over Laurel County in an attempt to make the roads safer for people and their families.
Laurel County, KY - Sheriff John Root is reporting the senseless murder of a fellow law enforcement officer in neighboring Nelson County. Bardstown Police Officer Jason Ellis was shot and killed on an exit ramp from the Bluegrass Parkway shortly before 2:50 am., Saturday morning 5-25-2013.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (May 23, 2013) – Unemployment rates decreased in 49 Kentucky counties between April 2012 and April 2013, while 63 county rates rose and eight stayed the same, according to the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training, an agency of the Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet.
- KYEM OFFICIALS ENCOURAGE COORDINATED DONATIONS AND VOLUNTEER EFFORTS TO MOORE, OKLAHOMA
- New Website Gives Food Benefits Customers Better Service; Clients, applicants can have quick online access to information
- Police to be out in force through Memorial Day weekend ‘Click It or Ticket’ enforcement mobilization aimed at increasing seat belt use day and night
- WKU ADVISING PROGRAM RECEIVES NATIONAL HONOR
- Monetary Donations Best Way to Assist with Oklahoma Tornado Recovery