FRANKFORT, Ky. — Aline Dolinh, the Southeastern United States representative in the National Student Poets Program (NSPP), will join Kentucky Poet Laureate Frank X Walker and six former poets laureate for readings during this year's Kentucky Writers' Day ceremony.
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Gov. Steve Beshear and First Lady Jane Beshear have invited visitors to historic downtown Frankfort for the 78th annual Governor’s Derby Celebration.
Today, more than 30,000 guests will hop on down to the South Lawn of the White House for the 136th White House Easter Egg Roll.
Featuring appearances by Ariana Grande, Jim Carrey, Robert Griffin III, Debby Ryan from the Disney Channel’s JESSIE, and Cookie Monster, this year's Easter Egg Roll is streaming live all day long.
AUGUSTA, MAINE – Governor Paul R. LePage has expressed his extreme disappointment in lawmakers who neglected to identify funding for one of Maine’s most troubling epidemics.
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Annual unemployment rates were lower in 51 Kentucky counties in 2013 than in 2012, while 57 county rates went up and 12 counties had the same annual rate for both years, according to the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training, an agency of the Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet.
- Kentucky’s unemployment rate at 7.9 percent in March 2014
- Wild Turkey Opens State-of-the Art Visitor Center in Lawrenceburg
- Gov. LePage Signs Rep. Amy Volk’s Human Trafficking Bill
- Idaho State Police Conduct Alcohol Age Compliance Checks Over the Weekend
- Weekly Address: President Obama Offers Easter and Passover Greetings