FRANKFORT, Ky. – A day spent catching fish from the bank of a pond or lake will hook a novice angler and entertain the most experienced one.
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Unemployment rates fell in 100 Kentucky counties between April 2013 and April 2014, while 14 county rates went up and six counties stayed the same, according to the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training, an agency of the Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet.
Legislation recognizes military service past, present
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Governor Steve Beshear has helped honor Kentucky veterans and recognize military training and service by ceremonially signing six bills from the recent 2014 session of the Kentucky General Assembly.
In this week's address, President Obama commemorated Memorial Day by honoring the brave men and women in uniform who have given their lives in service to our country.
By: Curtis L. Coy
Deputy Under Secretary for Economic Opportunity
Veterans Benefits Administration
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Colleagues and Fellow Veterans, I wanted to get this note out to you in advance of the upcoming Memorial Day holiday as you, your families, and your communities take the time to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice in service to our nation.
- Statement of Maine Governor LePage on VA Scandal
- KSP Investigates Escape in Boyle County
- MARYLAND STATE POLICE HELICOPTER USES AERIAL HOIST TO RESCUE INJURED HIKER ON SUGARLOAF MOUNTAIN
- ADOT News: Additional energy-efficient license plates now available from ADOT
- KSP Arrests Nicholasville Man On Charges Related To Child Pornography