Governor Steve Beshear and Attorney General Jack Conway are warning consumers to protect themselves from fraud and to be vigilant of scams claiming to be associated with Kentucky's rollout of the Affordable Care Act.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that three people died as the result of injuries sustained in three motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Oct. 21 through Sunday, Oct. 27.
Attorney General Jack Conway has announced the sentencing of a Lawrence County man for possession and distribution of child pornography.
Shelbyville Resident Takes Top Honor
(FRANKFORT, KY) -- Twenty-three civilian employees were honored by the Kentucky State Police at a ceremony held at the Capital Plaza Hotel in Frankfort.
TODAY SATURDAY OCTOBER 26
(FRANKFORT, KY) - KSP will partner with the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) on October 26, 2013 in a collaborative effort to remove potentially dangerous controlled substances from home medicine cabinets. Collection activities will take place from 10:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m. at eighteen locations across the state.
- Food Benefits Set to Decrease Nov. 1 with Expiration of Stimulus Funding -- ARRA support of federal program ending
- Don’t be tricked into ‘buzzed’ driving this Halloween
- November ‘College Application Month’
- Gov. Beshear Named Chair of National Governors Association Education, Workforce Committee
- Settlement with Kmart over False Claims Act Allegations