FRANKFORT, Ky. – (Feb. 4, 2013) – For some con artists, certain scams never go out of style. Unfortunately for consumers, pyramid and Ponzi schemes continue to occur, warns the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI).
(Lancaster, KY)-- On Monday, February 4, 2013 at 3:55 pm EST the Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post responded to the Cartersville Community of Garrard County on a burglary in progress complaint.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that four people died in four separate crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Jan. 28 through Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013.
Kentucky residents have another chance to win a new iPad from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) in a sweepstakes being held through Facebook in February. The contest runs from 12 a.m. on Feb. 1, 2013, through 12 a.m. on March 1, 2013.
FRANKFORT, KY. (Jan. 29, 2013) - State and local officials continue tracking a strong storm system as it approaches the Commonwealth. Kentucky Emergency Management (KYEM) is working with the National Weather Service to discuss the threat and capability of this severe weather system.
- Trust your caller ID? Think you know who's calling?
- Company accused of operating global pyramid scheme from Lexington headquarters
- Law enforcement bans together to oppose hemp bill
- Gov. Beshear Urges Kentuckians to Apply for the Earned Income Tax Credit
- Fair Board Approves Lease for Kentucky Kingdom