FRANKFORT, Ky. – Governor Steve Beshear has announced award of a contract to reconstruct a major interchange in the Interstate 69 Corridor in Hopkins County.
Attorney General Jack Conway has announced the sentencing of a former regional coordinator for the Mountain Comprehensive Care Center in eastern Kentucky on charges involving forgery and fraud.
Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, Kentucky’s Chief Business Official, is reminding entities authorized to transact business in Kentucky that they must file an annual report with the Secretary of State’s office and pay a $15 filing fee no later than July 1, 2014.
(AUGUSTA, MAINE) - Maine Attorney General Janet T. Mills HAS confirmed that Maine law recognizes out-of-state marriages that are validly licensed and certified and are otherwise legal in Maine, including same-sex marriages performed recently in Utah.
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Kentucky Poet Laureate Frank X Walker is among the nominees announced this week for the 45th annual NAACP Image Awards. Walker was nominated in the category of Outstanding Literary Work – Poetry, for his latest book, "Turn Me Loose: The Unghosting of Medgar Evers."
- January is National Birth Defects Prevention Month
- Kentucky Afield Outdoors: Expansion of bear zone and new archery/crossbow season highlights of 2013 bear season
- Kentucky Governor’s Mansion Documentary to Premiere Jan. 15, 16
- KSP Urges Parents To Be Aware of Internet Predators
- Learn How to Make Rope the Old-Fashioned Way at Big Bone Lick