Natural gas costs at the start of the 2013-2014 heating season will be higher than last year, but are still well below the peak reached in 2008, the Kentucky Public Service Commission (PSC) said today.
(FRANKFORT, KY) – KSP launched a statewide Active Shooter Training Program (ASTP) as part of a Safe School Initiative developed by the agency for the purpose of heightening security practices for maximum school safety. The KSP, with input from school administrators across the state, has developed a program aimed at assisting Kentucky schools on how to respond effectively during an active shooter incident.
From (L to R) KSP Lt. Brent White, BCMS Principal Kevin Estes, Commissioner Rodney Brewer, Capt. James Stephens, and Maj. Merrell Harrison. (Photo by KSP, Les Williams)
Governor Steve Beshear and Attorney General Jack Conway are warning consumers to protect themselves from fraud and to be vigilant of scams claiming to be associated with Kentucky's rollout of the Affordable Care Act.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that three people died as the result of injuries sustained in three motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Oct. 21 through Sunday, Oct. 27.
Attorney General Jack Conway has announced the sentencing of a Lawrence County man for possession and distribution of child pornography.
- Kentucky State Police Announce Civilian Employee Of The Year And Other Awards
- Got Drugs? Turn In your Unused or Expired Medication for Safe Disposal during the National 'Take Back' Initiative
- Food Benefits Set to Decrease Nov. 1 with Expiration of Stimulus Funding -- ARRA support of federal program ending
- Don’t be tricked into ‘buzzed’ driving this Halloween
- November ‘College Application Month’