Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is October 26 Residents living in southern and eastern Kentucky wishing to dispose of unwanted or expired prescription medications have plenty of options at this coming Saturday’s National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that seven people died as the result of injuries sustained in seven motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Oct. 14 through Sunday, Oct. 20.
London, KY) The Kentucky State Police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement will be conducting high visibility enforcement operations starting October 21st – 26th 2013 during the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) Operation Safe Driver Week.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.)— Nine Kentucky State Police telecommunicators from throughout the commonwealth were recognized Friday at graduation ceremonies for the third class of the agency’s in-house telecommunications academy.
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Kentucky residents have another chance to win a new iPad from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) in a sweepstakes being held through Facebook in November. The contest runs from 12 a.m. on Nov. 1 through 12 a.m. on Dec. 1.
- Governor Beshear makes appointments to Boards and Commissions
- Eagle Watch Weekends Available At Kentucky State Parks
- Submission deadline Oct. 25 for artists with disabilities exhibit
- Gov. Beshear: Needless, Painful Impact for Vulnerable Kentuckians if Federal Shutdown Stretches Past Nov. 1
- Glasgow Resident Wins KSP Raffle