(Lancaster, KY)-- On Monday, February 4, 2013 at 3:55 pm EST the Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post responded to the Cartersville Community of Garrard County on a burglary in progress complaint.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that four people died in four separate crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Jan. 28 through Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013.
Kentucky residents have another chance to win a new iPad from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) in a sweepstakes being held through Facebook in February. The contest runs from 12 a.m. on Feb. 1, 2013, through 12 a.m. on March 1, 2013.
FRANKFORT, KY. (Jan. 29, 2013) - State and local officials continue tracking a strong storm system as it approaches the Commonwealth. Kentucky Emergency Management (KYEM) is working with the National Weather Service to discuss the threat and capability of this severe weather system.
Caller ID spoofing is the practice of causing the telephone network to display a number on the recipient's display that is not that of the actual originating station. The term is commonly used to describe situations in which the motivation is considered malicious by the speaker or writer.
- Company accused of operating global pyramid scheme from Lexington headquarters
- Law enforcement bans together to oppose hemp bill
- Gov. Beshear Urges Kentuckians to Apply for the Earned Income Tax Credit
- Fair Board Approves Lease for Kentucky Kingdom
- Kentucky’s Auto Manufacturers Produce More Than One Million Vehicles in 2012, Best Output Since 2007