FRANKFORT, Ky. – Want to bring your four-legged family member with you when you visit your favorite Kentucky State Park?
(USCA) - On April 3, 2014 the United States Cattlemen's Association (USCA) submitted comments to the House and Senate Appropriations Subcommittees on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration and Related Agencies. USCA focused its comments on four key areas including country of origin labeling (COOL), the Department of Agriculture's Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration (USDA-GIPSA), livestock market reporting and horse processing.
"Did I Come Over on the Mayflower?"
Augusta, Maine - It is estimated that nearly 10 percent of the U.S. population can trace their ancestry back to one of the 102 passengers of the Mayflower. Have you ever wondered if you are one of them?
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Kentucky is projected to save $20.1 million from changes to the state’s prepaid tuition plan under a bill signed into law by Gov. Steve Beshear.
CUMBERLAND, Ky. – Kingdom Come State Park will reopened Tuesday, April 15, following a forest fire that closed the park on April 13, park officials announced.
- Secretary Grimes Announces 25th Annual Slogan Contest Winners
- Kentucky Afield Outdoors: Statewide spring wild turkey season has opened
- Statewide preservation awards nomination deadline extended to Friday, April 18
- Tourism Incentives Approved for Newport and Frankfort Projects
- Former KIPDA CDO Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft and Fraud Charges