FRANKFORT, Ky. – The Kentucky Office for the Blind (OFB) has scheduled four public hearings to give consumers and other interested individuals an opportunity to comment on the needs of the blind and visually impaired as well as annual revisions to the State Plan for Vocational Rehabilitation Services for 2015.
(Versailles, Ky.) — On Feb. 26, 2014, at approximately 9:25 p.m., the Kentucky State Police Electronic Crime Branch and Lexington Division of Police arrested a man for charges related to possession and distribution of matter portraying a sex performance by a minor.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – The Kentucky State Police joined forces with members of the 6-State Trooper Project for a high-visibility enforcement effort focused on crash-causing violations from February 21, at 12:01 a.m. through February 23, at 11:59 p.m. Troopers targeted seat belt, aggressive driving and impaired driving violations along the Interstate 75 corridor. The initiative included members of the Michigan State Police, the Ohio State Highway Patrol and the Kentucky State Police.
KSP enforcement efforts on the I-75 corridor
Submitted by: Melanie Haury
This is a video of approximately 1/8 of a mile on McWhorter Road in Clay County, KY District 6.
- PSC Calls On Utilities to Work with Customers Facing Large Gas or Electric Bills - Urges flexibility after brutal winter cold leads to high heating costs
- Gov. Beshear Sets 7 Major Goals to Improve State’s Dismal Health
- 10th Annual Kentucky State Park Race Series Sets 2014 Dates
- Statement from Commissioner Paquette: Growing Medicaid Budget Forces Cuts That Prevent Mainers from Getting Trained for New Jobs
- Representative Addia Wuchner Says Neither Rain Nor Snow Nor Ice Should Jeopardize The Education of Kentucky Students