MANCHESTER, KY (December 14, 2019) - The Clay County Sheriff's Office is reporting that: On Friday December 13, 2019 the Clay County Sheriff's Office teamed up with the Manchester City Police to bring the 1st. annual "Shop with Local Law Enforcement".
A total number of 96 students from our local schools were able to go shopping.
A special Thank You to:
- Clay County 911
- Clay County Animal Control
- Clay County Board of Education
- Manchester Wal-Mart Staff
- Other volunteers from around Clay County for helping with feeding and shopping with the kids.
Also, a special Thank You to:
- All donors who donated to the event
This event wasn't possible without the contributions made to our department.
SOURCE: Clay County Sheriffs Office