LONDON, KY (January 14, 2020) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Capt. Kevin Berry along with Detective Bryon Lawson, Detective Kyle Gray, Detective James Sizemore and Deputy Taylor McDaniel arrested 4 individuals after being dispatched to a disturbance complaint off Valley Lane, approximately 2/10 mile west of London on Tuesday morning January 14, 2020 at approximately 10:25 AM.
Upon arrival at the scene investigators located three male subjects there with outstanding bench warrants of arrest.
In addition, a female subject located there was found in possession of Methamphetamine and a glass pipe.
The four arrested individuals were identified as:
Crystal Henson age 34 of Tolby Hollow Rd., Manchester charged with:
- Possession of a controlled substance – first-degree – first offense – Methamphetamine
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Steven Williams of Riviera Ln., London charged on:
- A Lincoln District Court bench warrant of arrest charging failure to appear in court
Clinton Henson age 41 of Valley Ln., London charged on:
- A Laurel District Court bench warrant of arrest charging failure to appear in court on charges of operating on suspended or revoked operator's license and other violations
Robert Hill age 38 of Valley Ln., London charged on:
- A Boone County District Court bench warrant of arrest charging failure to appear in court on charges of theft by deception – cold checks
All four individuals were lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Photos of accused attached are courtesy of the Laurel County Correctional Center.