HYDEN, KY - The Leslie County Sheriff’s Office is reporting that: On January 22, 2021 Chief Deputy Jeremy Vega and Special Deputy Sam Roberts arrested Roger Sizemore of Hyden, KY.
The arrest occurred while Deputies were answering a call of a vehicle collision on Short Creek Road after Roger Sizemore had rolled his vehicle over into the creek.
Upon arrival Deputies received information that the driver, Roger Sizemore was out of the vehicle and in a nearby residence.
Sizemore was determined to have 3 arrest warrants on him from Leslie County.
Deputies also discovered Mr. Sizemore to be in possession of:
- 3 bags of suspected Methamphetamine
- Suspected Marijuana
- Over 23 suspected Lortab 10 pills
- 5 Gabapentin pills
Roger Sizemore age 63 was charged with:
- Trafficking controlled substance 1st degree (Methamphetamine)
- Trafficking controlled substance 1st degree (<10 D.U. Opiates)
- Possession controlled substance 3rd degree
- Possession of Marijuana
- 3 active arrest warrants from Leslie County
This individual was lodged in the Leslie County Detention Center.
Photo of the accused is courtesy of the Leslie County Detention Center.