Job Position: Qualified Mental Health Professional
We are seeking a therapist to serve our foster children and families in the Clay County area! Hours are flexible. Salary and benefits are competitive.
Minimum Qualifications include:
• A master's degree in the human services field
• Possess a valid Kentucky license (LPCC, LPCA, LCSW, CSW under supervision, LPA, Temp LPA, etc.) along with being in good standing with your Kentucky licensing Board.
• Competency in the following areas: mental health assessments as related to client need, assessment of diagnosis, development and implementation of individualized treatment plans, and knowledge of crisis evaluations.
• Follow the ACA Code of Ethics and maintain all required CEUs.
• Pass criminal background check and drug screen upon hire.
• Maintain a valid driver's license, along with current vehicle registration and insurance as local travel is required.
Offices located in Barbourville, KY.
*ACH/BFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer*