LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Noah Ritchie arrested Timothy Robinson age 37 of London on Saturday night April 9, 2022 at approximately 7:42 PM.
The arrest occurred on KY 490 approximately 4 miles north of London following a traffic stop conducted on a blue Chevrolet Impala where the driver was determined to be operating on a DUI suspended license.
In addition during the stop it was learned that the driver was wanted on an indictment warrant.
Timothy Robinson was charged with:
- Driving on a DUI suspended license – second offense
In addition this subject was charged on a Laurel Circuit Court indictment warrant of arrest charging
- Operating a motor vehicle under the influence – fourth offense
- Oossession of a controlled substance – first-degree – first offense – Methamphetamine
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Persistent felony offender II
This individual was lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Photo of accused attached is courtesy of the Laurel County Correctional Center.