CRAB ORCHARD, KY (September 7, 2022) – Kentucky State Police Drug Enforcement/Special Investigations – East, Sergeant Tye Chavies is reporting that Detectives with the Madison County Drug Task Force concluded an investigation on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, with the arrest of a Crab Orchard, KY, man accused of trafficking Heroin, Fentanyl, Methamphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, and prescription pills.
The initial investigation alleges Dalton Roe, 19 years old of Crab Orchard, KY, was involved in trafficking illegal narcotics in Central Kentucky including Madison County.
An investigation, which began in September, resulted in the seizure of:
- Cocaine, Marijuana
- Prescription pills.
As a result, Dalton Roe is charged with:
- Aggravated Trafficking in Controlled Substance, 1st degree (> Or = 100 GMS HEROIN)
- Trafficking in Controlled Substance, 1st degree (Methamphetamines)
- Trafficking in Controlled Substance 1st Offense (Carfentanil or Fentanyl Derivatives)
- Trafficking in Controlled Substance, 1st degree (> or = 4 GMS Cocaine)
- Trafficking in Marijuana (Less Than 8 Oz)
- Trafficking in Controlled Substance, 3rd degree ( > Or = 20 But < Or = To 120 D.U. Drug Unspecified)
This individual is lodged in the Rockcastle County Detention Center.
Photo of the accused is courtesy of the Rockcastle County Detention Center.
The Madison County Drug Task Force is an Appalachia HIDTA funded initiative comprised of Detectives from the Richmond Police Department, Madison County Sheriff’s Office and the Kentucky State Police.