LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's K-9/shift Sgt. Gary Mehler along with Deputy Daniel Reed arrested Jerry Fuson age 45 of Corbin on Thursday afternoon July 27, 2023 at approximately 4:25 PM.
The arrest occurred off South Laurel Road, approximately 2/10 miles South of London after this subject was charged on a Laurel Circuit Court indictment warrant of arrest charging:
- Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
In addition, Jerry Fuson was charged on a second Laurel Circuit Court indictment warrant of arrest charging:
- Possession of a controlled substance – first-degree – first offense – Methamphetamine
- Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of a controlled substance
- Resisting arrest
- Theft of identity of another without consent
Also, Fuson was charged on a Knox District Court bench warrant of arrest charging:
- Failure to appear in court
This individual was lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Photo of the accused attached is courtesy of the Laurel County Correctional Center.