Monroe County, GA - According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, on August 30, 2023, at 1:57 P.M., Sheriff's Deputies conducted a traffic stop on a Mercedes C63 AMG for failure to maintain lane.
Deputies discovered the Mercedes C63 AMG which was occupied by Tremaine D. Johnson of Dekalb County, GA and Victoria Faith Wade of Fulton County, GA was a reported stolen vehicle out of Dunwoody, GA.
During the traffic stop, Deputies found the suspects to be in possession of Narcotics, Marijuana, a handgun and U.S. currency.
Tremaine Johnson and Victoria Wade were charged with:
- Trafficking Cocaine
- Sale of Schedule I Narcotics
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana
- Possession of a Firearm during commission of a crime
- Theft by Receiving Stolen Property (Motor Vehicle
Additionally, Mr. Johnson has been charged with:
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
These two individuals were lodged in the Monroe County Jail where both are currently in custody, being held without bond.
Photo of seized contraband from the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, Georgia