BARBOURVILLE, KY- According to the Knox County, Sheriff's Department, on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, Knox County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested 30 year-old Dustin Henry Miracle of Frakes, KY on two Knox County Arrest Warrants.
The warrants were the result of an investigation by the Knox County Sheriff’s Office into a complaint involving identity theft and unlawful access to the computer of the same victim.
The investigation revealed that within a time period of approximately three weeks, Dustin Miracle committed:
- Eighteen (18) counts of Theft of Identity of Another Without Consent
- Twenty-one (21) counts of Unlawful Access to Computer-1st Degree
- Two (2) counts of Theft by Unlawful Taking or Disposition-$500 or more
- Theft/Receipt of Stolen Credit/Debit Card.
Dustin Miracle was also wanted on a Knox County Bench Warrant for failure to appear on:
- Operating on Suspended or Revoked Operators
- Failure of Owner to Maintain Required Insurance charges
Miracle was arrested by Knox County Sheriff’s Deputies and lodged in the Knox County Detention Center, where, as of 5:00 A.M. September 24, 2023, he was still being held.
Photo of the accused is courtesy of the Knox County Detention Center.
*Henry D. Miracle is the name this individual is listed as in the Knox County Detention Center website.