MANCHESTER, KY - Manchester Police Chief Jeff Couch is reporting that on Friday, October 27, 2023, MPD Officer D. Carr and Deputy Gabbard arrested Kenneth Grubb on numerous charges.
According to the Manchester Police Department's Facebook post, Kenneth Grubb was arrested on:
- Numerous charges (unlisted)
The MPD post also added that Grubb was wanted on Federal charges including kidnapping.
Details from MPD regarding the arrest were few, but apparently after Grubb's arrest, he was transported to the Clay County Detention Center and lodged until being transported sometime later to Laurel County.
According to JailTracker, Kenneth Grubb, age 33 was booked into the Laurel County Correctional Center on Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 3:59 PM.
Grubb is currently charged with:
- CONTEMPT OF COURT LIBEL/SLANDER RESISTANC TO ORDER
- OPER MTR VEHICLE U/INFLUENCE ALC/DRUGS/ETC. .08 - 1ST OFF
- PRESCRIPTION CONT SUB NOT PROPER CONTAIN 1ST OFF
- POSS CONT SUB, 2ND DEGREE - DRUG UNSPECIFIED
This individual is lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Photo is courtesy of the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Arrest scene photo is from the Manchester Police Department.