MANCHESTER, KY - The Manchester Enterprise is reporting that a Manchester man has led Police on a high speed pursuit into Clay County.
According to the Enterprise, the pursuit began at Levi Jackson State Park in Laurel County and ended on Railroad Avenue in the city limits of Manchester after the vehicle came to an abrupt stop on a gravel path.
According to jail records, Michael S. Lewis age 53 of Manchester, Ky. was booked into the Laurel County Correction Center on Tuesday July 2, 2109 at 5:22 AM. by London Police Officer A. Lawson.
Michael S. Lewis was charged with:
- Possession of an open alcoholic beverage container in a motor vehicle
- Disregarding a traffic light
- First-degree fleeing or evading police
- Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol
- Resisting arrest
- Reckless driving
- Driving on a DUI suspended license
- License to be in possession
He was lodged in the Laurel County Correction Center.
Photo of the accused courtesy of the Laurel County the Laurel County Correction Center.