RICHMOND, Ky. (August 22, 2019) — The Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post arrested Scott Johnson, 48 years old of Richmond, KY, on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 as a result of an ongoing investigation.
The initial investigation alleges that Scott Johnson created an account through a popular cellphone app, and used his profile to communicate and solicit a juvenile for sexual images.
Johnson was indicted by the Madison County Grand Jury and lodged in the Madison County Detention Center charged with:
- Seven Counts of Use of a Minor in a Sexual Performance
- Seven Counts of Possess or View Matter Portray Sexual Performance by a Minor
- Two Counts of Tampering with Physical Evidence
- Prohibited Use of Electronic Communication System to Procure a Minor
- Seven Counts of Distribution of Obscene Matter
The investigation is being conducted by KSP Post 7 Detective Cameron Allen and Trooper Jamie Smith.
Photo is courtesy of the Madison County Detention Center.