Clay County, Ky. - Sheriff Patrick Robinson is reporting that on August 26, 2019 at approximately 3:50 PM Clay County Sheriff Sgt. Jeremy Gabbard arrested Brandon Truett, 30 of Annville and Chester Arnett, 43 of Essie.
The arrest occurred when Sgt. Gabbard conducted a traffic stop for traffic infractions on North Highway 11.
Upon contact with the driver and his information was ran through Clay County Dispatch it was confirmed that the driver was operating the vehicle on revoked operator license.
Sgt. Gabbard ran the information of the passenger and it was confirmed through Clay County Dispatch he had multiple warrants for his arrest.
Brandon Truett was charged with:
• Operating on Suspended or Revoked License
• Improper Equipment
• License to be in Possession
• No Operators License
Chester Arnett was charged with:
• Serving Bench Warrant for Court ( Jackson County District)
• Serving Bench Warrant for Court (Jackson County District)
• Serving Warrant of Arrest (Leslie County District)
The photos attached is courtesy of the Clay County Detention Center.