(Fourmile, Ky.) On March 17, 2015 at 12:46 p.m. Kentucky State Police in conjunction with Cumberland River Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at County Gun & Pawn Shop located off of Ky Hwy 92 in the Fourmile community of Bell County.
This was a seven month investigation into the illegal sell of multiple types of narcotics sold from the pawn shop. While at the pawn shop, guns were seized and over $5000.00 in cash.
K.S.P. Detective Tyson Lawson arrested the owner and operator of the pawn shop, Ricky Goodin, 50, of Pineville.
Mr. Goodin was charged with the following charges:
1. Two counts of trafficking controlled substance 1st degree 1st offense (Methamphetamine greater than 2 grams)
2. Three counts of trafficking controlled substance 1st degree 1st offense (Drug Unspecified)
3. One count of trafficking controlled substance 2nd degree 1st offense (Drug Unspecified with a firearm)
4. Eight counts of trafficking controlled substance 2nd degree 1st offense
5. One count of trafficking controlled substance within a 1000 yards of a school
6. 2 counts of trafficking controlled substance 3rd degree 1st offense (Drug Unspecified)
7. Theft by unlawful taking over $500.00
Mr. Goodin was lodged in the Bell County Detention Center.
Case is still under investigation by Det. Tyson Lawson.
Also assisted at the scene were Cumberland River Drug Task Force which is made up of several different local police departments including K.S.P.