(Louisville, KY) - A 28-year-old Louisville resident was arrested by the Kentucky State Police Electronic Crime Branch on Tuesday, May 14 as the result of an undercover Internet Crime Against Children (ICAC) investigation involving the solicitation of a minor for sex.
(Bethelridge, Ky.) — For the second time in less than a year, a Casey County man has been arrested on charges related to child pornography.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that eight people died in eight separate crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, May 6 through Sunday, May 12, 2013.
Attorney General Jack Conway, along with 42 of his colleagues, have sent a letter to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) urging the agency to place a black box warning on opioid analgesics to indicate the risk of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS).
- Re-Interment Service for Remains Found, Exhumed at Eastern State Hospital, May 14
- Special to ClayCoNews: Gov. Steve Beshear: Op-ed: Medicaid Expansion
- Ten Die On Kentucky Roadways Last Week
- Kentucky Author attends Bicentennial and War of 1812 Monument Dedication at Fort Meigs.
- Four members of the Kentucky State Police Hazardous Devices Unit recognized by ATF