(HANOVER, MD) – Maryland State Police have charged two people from Virginia and are seeking two others in connection with their use of fraudulent casino chips in unrelated incidents at an Anne Arundel County casino last month.
By: Celia Vimont
Kentucky’s law designed to reduce prescription drug abuse has raised awareness about the problem, but has had some unintended consequences, according to an addiction medicine specialist in the state.
AUGUSTA – As liberals continue to push for a massive expansion of welfare, Governor Paul R. LePage is reminding Mainers how Medicaid spending is already crowding out revenue for all other state agencies.
The 2014 session of the Kentucky General Assembly has reached the half-way point, with 32 of the 60 days behind them.
Creating economic opportunities for Kentuckians and helping tax dollars go farther are key elements of House Bill (HB) 407, filed Wednesday by Rep. Leslie Combs.
- Indictment of Former Treatment Center Co-Owner
- Ford Awards Automotive Research Grant to Kentucky
- Arches and Waterfall Weekend at Cumberland Falls March 7-9
- From the Editor - Candidates in Clay County, KY explain why you should vote for them
- U.S. Senator Paul, Commissioner Comer, House Republican Floor Leader, Rep. Crenshaw Testify in Support of Bill Restoring Voting Rights