Attorney General Jack Conway announced has that a state employee and a welfare recipient have both been indicted by a Franklin County Grand Jury for assistance program fraud.
Plan may help with repaying federal student loans
Kentuckians who are having trouble repaying their federal student loans may want to check into the Pay As You Earn plan, according to the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).
Financial aid has a language of its own
As high school seniors and their parents begin the college financial aid process, they may find themselves faced with unfamiliar terms. This short glossary from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) may help.
Lt. Gov. Abramson breaks ground on new manufacturing facility that represents $10 million investment
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Governor Steve Beshear today announced Independent Stave Company plans to locate a new stave mill in Morehead. The $10 million manufacturing operation will initially create 45 new, full-time jobs, growing to 70 within the first few years.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that five people died as the result of injuries sustained in five motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Sept. 23 through Sunday, Sept. 29.
- Kentucky State Parks Roll Out Halloween Events In October
- Tegrant Diversified Brands to Create 51 Jobs at New Manufacturing Operation in Shelbyville
- Lubrizol to Expand Operations in Louisville, Create 25 Jobs
- Detroit's bankruptcy – Lessons to learn and incorporate in your life
- Love, anger, hatred, violence - What a book!