FRANKFORT, Ky. – “Kentucky will comply with the President’s request to allow Kentucky’s insurers the option of determining whether to extend existing health insurance policies to current policyholders for one more year.
Attorney General Conway has announced that Kentucky has joined eight other states in a major brief filed in the United States Supreme Court opposing the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s new rule on cross-state air pollution.
FRANKFORT, Ky. — About 3 out of every 5 of Kentucky’s public high school Class of 2011 enrolled in college for the 2011-2012 academic year, exceeding the previous year’s enrollment, the Kentucky Center for Education and Workforce Statistics (KCEWS) announced in its release of the 2013 Kentucky High School Feedback Report.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that nine people died as the result of injuries sustained in seven motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Nov. 4 through Sunday, Nov. 10.
- Secretary of State Grimes Reminds of Opening of 2014 Election Filing Window
- Attorney General Conway announces participation in $149 million settlement with Johnson and Johnson
- Fifteen Die On Kentucky Roadways Last Week
- Six Kentucky public librarians accepted into Explore! space program Nov. 15-16 at Kennedy Space Center in Florida
- Money Tips for Students, November 2013