Attorney General Jack Conway has announced that a Franklin Circuit Court judge has ruled that the Office of the Attorney General properly alleged violations of Kentucky's Consumer Protection Act against MERSCORP Holdings, Inc., and its wholly-owned subsidiary Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. (MERS).
Attorney General Jack Conway has announced that he and 28 state attorneys general from across the country, in a bipartisan effort, have asked the commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to reconsider its recent decision to approve the high-dose narcotic painkiller Zohydro ER.
(FRANKFORT, KY.)--- The Kentucky State Police recognized the promotion of 48 officers throughout the state at a ceremony held at the Thomas D. Clark Center for Kentucky History in Frankfort. One lieutenant colonel, two majors, nine captains, 12 lieutenants and 24 sergeants were commissioned.
(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that seven people died in six separate crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Dec. 2 through Sunday, Dec. 8, 2013.
State public health officials are encouraging Kentuckians to get a flu vaccination during National Influenza Vaccination Week, Dec. 8-14, to reduce the spread of illness this holiday season.
- State Park Surplus Sale at E.P. ‘Tom’ Sawyer State Park Dec. 10
- Indictment of Louisville Physician
- Attorney General Conway Appeals Approval of Kentucky Power's Acquisition of West Virginia Coal Plant to Replace Kentucky's Big Sandy Facility
- Money Tips for Students, December 2013
- KSP Trooper Honored by Ky. Women’s Law Enforcement Network (KWLEN)