(FRANKFORT, Ky.) – Preliminary statistics* indicate that 15 people died as the result of injuries sustained in 12 motor vehicle-related crashes on Kentucky’s roadways from Monday, Oct. 28 through Sunday, Nov. 3.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Nov. 4, 2013) – Six Kentucky public librarians have been accepted into the Lunar and Planetary Institute’s Explore! space training program, which accepted 40 applicants from across the United States. The program will be held Nov. 15-16.
Students should be aware of their credit report
Students should be aware that they are building a credit report whenever they take out a loan, even a student loan, according to the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).
FRANKFORT, Ky. – The Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services and the Department for Public Health (DPH) have announced that Montgomery County is the next Kentucky county to earn the designation HeartSafe Community, an honor set aside for communities that have met criteria to better respond to cardiac arrests.
(FRANKFORT, KY) – KSP initiated ‘Operation Black Friday’ Nov. 1, 2013 utilizing every available sworn unit within the agency to arrest 479 individuals in what was the largest one-day drug round-up in agency history.
Commissioner Brewer launching ‘Operation Black Friday.’ Photo courtesy of KSP Public Information Officer, Les Williams.
- J. Graham Brown School junior wins scholarship, photo shoot
- Franklin County Grand Jury Indicts Husband and Wife on Welfare Fraud Charges
- More than 9,000 pounds of medications collected in Kentucky during National Take Back Day
- State’s First Influenza Cases Reported
- General Conway Takes Prescription Drug Abuse Awareness Message to Barren & Warren Counties