London, Ky. (June 2, 2019) -Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff’s Deputy Allen Turner along with Deputy Hunter Disney and Deputy Robert Reed arrested Jackie C. Bowling age 49 of London on Friday evening May 31, 2019 at approximately 5:37 PM.
The arrest occurred on South Main St. in London after Deputy Turner conducted a traffic stop on a gray colored Kia Soul that took off at a high rate of speed and was swerving on the roadway.
During the stop deputies noted that this subject had very slurred speech and pinpoint pupils. An investigation was conducted and this individual was determined to be under the influence. This individual stated he had taken Suboxone earlier and ate some Methamphetamine also. This subject was also found in possession of a crystal like substance determined to be Methamphetamine.
In addition , this individual misidentified himself numerous times. When his identity was determined, it was learned he had outstanding warrants.
- This individual was charged with reckless driving
- Operating a motor vehicle under the influence – second offense
- Giving officer false identifying information
- Driving on DUI suspended license – first offense
- Possession of a Controlled Substance-1st degree, 1st offense-Methamphetamine
- In addition, this subject was charged on a Laurel District Court bench warrant of arrest charging: Failure to appear in court on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence
- Also, this subject was charged on a Laurel District Court bench warrant of arrest charging: Failure to appear in court on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence: Disregarding stop sign: Operating on suspended or revoked operator’s license: One headlamp.
This individual was lodged in the Laurel County Detention Center.
Photo of accused attached is courtesy of Laurel County Detention Center.