LONDON, KY (July 28, 2020) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Justin Taylor along with Sgt. John Inman and Deputy Landry Collett arrested Tiffany Paige (Jackson) Whitehead age 41 of American Greeting Card Rd., Corbin early Tuesday morning July 28, 2020 at approximately 1:29 AM.
The arrest occurred on KY 770 approximately 10 miles South of London following a traffic stop conducted on a brown Buick Enclave. During the stop, an occupant in the vehicle was found to have an outstanding warrant of arrest.
During arrest, this individual was found in possession of:
- A glass smoking pipe
- Suspected Methamphetamine
Tiffany Whitehead was charged with:
- Trafficking in a controlled substance – first-degree – first offense – Opiates
- Possession of a controlled substance – first-degree – offense – Methamphetamine
- Possession of Drug paraphernalia
- Possession of Marijuana
In addition, this subject was wanted on:
- Two outstanding bench warrants of arrest charging failure to appear in court – one in Whitley County and one in Knox County
This individual was lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Photo of accused attached is courtesy of Laurel Correctional Center.
Laurel County Sheriff John Root stated that drug investigations/arrests will be continuing in Laurel County.
Photo of contraband seized attached to this report.