LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Justin Taylor arrested Sara Spoonamore will age 31 of South Wilderness Road, Mount Vernon, KY early Friday morning October 16, 2020 at approximately 1:00 AM.
The arrest occurred at a business off I–75 approximately 9 miles north of London after this subject was found in possession of:
- Suspected Methamphetamine,
- Other pills
Sara Spoonamore was charged with:
- Possession of a controlled substance – first-degree – first offense – Methamphetamine
- Possession of a controlled substance – second-degree
- Possession of controlled substance – third-degree
- Possession of Drug paraphernalia
- Prescription controlled substances not in proper container – first offense
This individual was lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Photo of accused attached is courtesy of the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Assisting on the investigation and arrest were for the Laurel County Sheriff's office: Shift Sgt. John Inman, Detective James Sizemore, Deputy Landry Collett, and Deputy Hobie Daugherty.
Laurel Sheriff John Root (left) stated drug investigations and arrests will continue in Laurel County.