SOMERSET, KY (January 8, 2021) - Sheriff Greg Speck is reporting that on January 7, 2021 Deputy Branson Patterson stopped a 2013 Dodge Challenger on Pond Meadow Road for a traffic violation just after 10:00 PM.
Eric Nicholas was the driver of the car, he also had a female passenger in the car with him.
Deputy Patterson arrested the driver, Eric Nicholas, age 48, of Pond Meadow Road, Somerset, Kentucky following the traffic stop where suspected illegal drugs and cash were found and seized from him.
Located all on the person of Mr. Nicholas during the investigation by Deputy Patterson was:
- 3.9 grams of suspected Methamphetamine
- 3.9 grams of suspected Heroin
- $9,701 in cash
Eric Nicholas was charged with the following:
- Trafficking in a Controlled Substance, 1st Degree, 2nd or Greater Offense (more than 2 grams of Methamphetamine)
- Trafficking in a Controlled Substance, 1st Offense (Heroin)
- No Insurance
- Persistent Felony Offender II
Mr. Nicholas has a prior criminal history of:
- Trafficking in a Controlled Substance in which he was sentenced in September 2017
- Fleeing or Evading Police 1st Degree for which he was sentenced in January 2012
Eric Nicholas remains lodged in the Pulaski County Detention Center as of this press release.
The case remains under investigation by Deputy Branson Patterson. He was assisted by Sergeant Steven Alexander, Deputy Alex Wesley, and KSP.
The female passenger was identified as Autumn Decker, age 22, of Yellow Dog Road, McKee, Kentucky.
Autumn Decker was charged by Deputy Alex Wesley with:
- Disorderly Conduct
This individual was lodged in the Pulaski County Detention Center and released just after 1:00 AM on the 8th.
Sheriff Greg Speck (left) asked if you have any information about drug activity or any crime to contact our tip line at 606-679-8477.
You can remain anonymous.
You can also leave a tip on our webpage PulaskiSheriff.com .
Major Jeff Hancock