LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Deputy Hobie Daugherty along with Deputy Landry Collett and shift Sgt. John Inman arrested Justin Anders age 32 of London Dock Rd., London early Friday morning January 8, 2021 at approximately 2:44 AM.
The arrest occurred off East 4th St. in London after deputies found this individual in possession of:
- Suspected Methamphetamine
Justin Anders was charged with:
- Possession of a controlled substance – first-degree – second offense – Methamphetamine
- Possession of a controlled substance – third-degree
- Prescription Controlled substances not in proper container – first offense
- Possession of Drug paraphernalia
This individual was lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Photo of accused attached is courtesy of the Laurel County Correctional Center.
Laurel County Sheriff John Root (left) stated that drug investigations and arrests will continue in Laurel County.
To report drug complaints:
By Phone to the Laurel County Sheriff’s Office: 606-864-6600
Facebook to Laurel Sheriff’s Facebook by message: Laurel County Sheriff's Office