LONDON, KY (March 29, 2022) - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Laurel Sheriff's Bailiff Roy Ball arrested Darius Allen age 30 of Louisville, KY on Monday afternoon March 28, 2022 at approximately 3:00 PM.
The arrest occurred in London after this subject was charged on a Laurel Circuit Court indictment warrant of arrest.
Darius Jamal Allen was lodged in the Laurel County Correctional Center on the following charges:
- Wanton endangerment – first-degree – Police officer is victim
- Fleeing or evading police – first-degree – Motor vehicle
- Trafficking in a controlled substance – first-degree – first offense
- Possession of a controlled substance – first-degree – first offense – Heroin
- Persistent felony offender I.
Photo of accused attached is courtesy of the Laurel County Correctional Center.